Wednesday 20 June 2012

Goldilocks and the BIG FAT UGLY BEAR


So my sister and her family are visiting for the summers and I’ve been busy having fun with my nieces, Z and H. Z turns 4 this September while H is only 4 months old. Now Z has got me thinking whether the game I’ve been playing with her since the last 10 days exists for real or is just her own invention. It’s called “the Goldilocks”. I am sure you have guessed that in this game one person impersonates Goldilocks while the other one has to pretend to be a bear.

The first time I played, Z told me that I have to be Goldilocks while she’ll be the bear. She got slightly annoyed because I was not playing my part well. According to her, I also had to say “please don’t eat me, bear” while she tried to catch me – I forgot. As a result of this mistake, she quickly announced “IT’S MY TURN!” and then explained it to me that I have to catch her. I asked her why? (just because I love to see her little face while she thinks) and she was like “umm because… because, you are a BIG, FAT, UGLY BEARRR!”

And then I pretended to be a “big, fat, ugly bear”. The poor bear also got kicked in the face, rather hard, while he was trying to eat Goldilocks. Ha, I guess serves him right for trying to eat Goldilocks. =P

4 comments:

  1. HAHA. But the bear here was just pretending right ?
    Nice account :)
    Oh and add a followers gadget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goldilocks might have felt differently :P
      and thanks.
      I'll get it soon. :)

      Delete
  2. What's the reason to call yourself ordinary? I'm expecting an extraordinary answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish i could call myself a superman or a spiderman or even batman for that matter (which i think is the coolest of all superheroes =P)
      but im not from krypton, never been bitten by a radioactive spider, and nor do i own a Wayne Enterprises (I wish i did. So bad!)

      So yes, I am very much ordinary. Till i get bitten by radio active spider, that is. =P

      Delete