Sunday 6 May 2012

The Start of Something Ordinary.


Okay so this is about a life of an ordinary guy. I know, pretty boring right? We all like to read about rich, famous people with their awesome lives and everything. But I think we all will agree that even ordinary people like me have their moments every now and then. Although such moments are few and far between. But there are moments. And I am here to share those moments with you. Before I start posting, let me tell you about myself. I am 21, handsome, good-looking, good-natured, and totally awesome guy (at least I would like to think so =P). I am currently in pursuit of my undergrad in economics. And let me tell you, this pursuit is not going well at all, at least not at the moment. But I am hanging in there like the other ordinary guys like me.  

Anyway, stay tuned at this space for breathtaking, thrilling, heart-stopping, and awe-inspiring “ordinary” stories from a life of an ordinary guy. =P
oh and feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think. Much appreciated. :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogosphere Ordinary Guy!
    Oh and add a follower's gadget :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :)
      I will as soon as i get some free time at my hands. And also figure out what a follower's gadget is. :P

      Delete